Chairman: Nigel Ross Secretary: Hugh Tarran
Club & Cirencester Captain: Martin Partridge
The club was established by Alex Rogers in the 1940s as a friendly club and in 1952 started to play competitively in the Stroud League. Since then the club has expanded and contracted with available members. At present we have two teams in the Cirencester League, playing from September to March. We usually also enter a team in the Cirencester Summer League. The Cirencester league is played at Deerpark School. We are always on the lookout for more team members.
The club does not hold regular practices in the village but there is a non-match table and bats available for anyone wishing to arrange practice play in the Village Hall. We hold an annual club handicap tournament in autumn for the AC Rogers Shield in the hall. Please contact Hugh Tarran for more details or use our contact form. New members and spectators are always welcome.
(For information. From 1952 until 2014 the club also played in the Stroud League using the Village Hall for home games. Our longest playing member joined the club in 1958.)